At Dejero, our mission is to provide fast, reliable, and secure connectivity, anywhere.
We like challenges. Solving them is what drives us. It’s what defines us. We listen to our customers. We learn from them. We collaborate with them. We cultivate ideas, test them, and improve upon them. That’s how we innovate. Our culture of collaboration and commitment to customer satisfaction is what sets us apart—and we know how to have fun too! We are privately held and ranked in the top 50 fastest-growing technology companies in Canada (2014, 2015 and 2016).
We are currently seeking a Business Information Systems Developer looking for an exciting opportunity to join our Business Information Systems Team, within the Finance Department. This position is based out of our Waterloo head office, reporting to the Director of Business Information Systems.
- Architect, design, develop, test, and support scalable, robust, and secure CRM, ERP customization, and integration solutions aligned to strategic business priorities.
- Collaborate effectively to clarify business requirements, translate into functional specifications.
- Configure in-system reports and dashboards to meet business needs.
- Document system architecture, functional specifications, and data flows.
- Collaborate effectively to troubleshoot, track, and resolve technical issues.
- Configure, maintain, and troubleshoot CRM, ERP system workflows.
- Advanced CRM, ERP systems setup, configuration, and administration.
- Ensure accurate data mapping across systems, platforms, and applications.
- Maintain BIS customization source code.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Netsuite, and HubSpot system customization, and integration would be useful.
- 2-3 years of CRM, ERP systems architecture, development, configuration, and integration experience
- Web development experience.
- 3-5 years of experience with agile, iterative development methodologies.
- Advanced scripting development, troubleshooting and support experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of business process workflow design, system configuration/development, and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrated data management experience (SQL Dev, ETL, MySQL Admin, VBA, JSON).
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Dejero is committed to providing a barrier-free application and interview process for all candidates. Should you require accommodations due to a disability or medical condition at any point throughout the hiring process, please contact People and Culture by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.