At Dejero, our mission is to provide fast, reliable, and secure connectivity, anywhere.
We like challenges. Solving them is what drives us. It’s what defines us. We listen to our customers. We learn from them. We collaborate with them. We cultivate ideas, test them, and improve upon them. That’s how we innovate. Our culture of collaboration and commitment to customer satisfaction is what sets us apart—and we know how to have fun too! We are privately held, Great Place to Work Certified and recognized as one of the Best Workplaces in Technology, and for Millennials for 2018. Want to learn more? Reach out to our People and Culture team at email@example.com!
We are looking for a self-starting, organized and detail-oriented Accounts Receivable Manager to oversee the complete Accounts Receivable function including billing, credit, collections and special projects.
- Assist in developing and maintaining A/R processes and policies and make recommendations for continuous improvements including automation opportunities to help scale the AR function according to the Company’s growth plans
- Critically review customer orders, and work closely with the Sales team, to ensure accurate and appropriate billing, understanding downstream revenue implications
- Lead the collection process to meet the target days sales outstanding metric. Communication with the customer and escalation of issues identified are key
- Perform credit checks on new customers, recommend appropriate payment terms and monitor for adjustments required based on payment history
- Review the A/R subledger frequently to identify collection risks and resolve unapplied payments/credits
- Maintain strong customer relationships by responding to inquiries on a timely basis and performing accurate account reconciliations to resolve discrepancies
- Assist in year-end audit procedures including the preparation of A/R confirmations, Allowance for Doubtful Accounts estimates and providing requested documents
- Review and/or perform standard A/R duties including issuing bills, reviewing and processing credit memo requests, recording daily cash receipts.
- Perform ad-hoc A/R reporting/reconciliations and assist in special projects including system implementations when needed
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Other duties as developed and assigned
- 5+ years of experience in accounts receivable
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel is essential
- Proven organizational skills, ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Previous experience with NetSuite an asset
- Experience working with sensitive information, maintaining strict confidentiality
- Post-secondary education with a focus on accounting; CPA designation an asset
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Dejero is committed to providing a barrier free application and interview process for all candidates. Should you require accommodations due to a disability or medical condition at any point throughout the hiring process, please contact the People and Culture team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 519.772.4824.