At Dejero, our mission is to provide fast, reliable, and secure connectivity, anywhere.
We like challenges. Solving them is what drives us. It’s what defines us. We listen to our customers. We learn from them. We collaborate with them. We cultivate ideas, test them, and improve upon them. That’s how we innovate. Our culture of collaboration and commitment to customer satisfaction is what sets us apart—and we know how to have fun too! We are privately held and ranked in the top 50 fastest-growing technology companies in Canada (2014, 2015 and 2016).
We are currently seeking a Business Information Systems Technical Analyst looking for an exciting opportunity to join our Business Information Systems Team, under the Finance Department. This position is based out of our Waterloo head office, reporting to the Business Information & Insights Systems Manager.
- Architect, design, develop, test, administrate, and support scalable, robust, and secure CRM ERP system customization, and integration solutions that are aligned with strategic business priorities.
- Collaborate effectively with BIS Systems Analysts to ensure delivery of secure, high-quality solutions.
- Develop in-system reports and dashboards to meet business needs.
- Translate business requirements into functional systems specifications and designs.
- Document system architecture, functional specifications, and data flow.
- Collaborate effectively to troubleshoot, track, and resolve technical issues.
- Develop and maintain custom business applications (VBA, Excel, SQL).
- Configure, maintain, and troubleshoot CRP ERP system workflows.
- Responsible for advanced CRM ERP systems setup, configuration, and administration.
- Ensure accurate data mapping across systems, platforms, and applications.
- Maintain BIS source code.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Netsuite, HubSpot system customization, and integration are considered strong assets.
- 2-3 years of CRM ERP systems architecture, development, configuration, and integration experience
- Web development (HTML, CSS) experience is considered an asset.
- 3-5 years of experience with agile, iterative development methodologies.
- Advanced scripting development, troubleshooting and support experience (SuiteScript experience would be considered an asset).
- Demonstrated understanding of business process workflow design, system configuration/development, and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrated data management experience (SQL Dev, ETL Dev, SQL Server Admin, Excel and VBA).
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Dejero is committed to providing a barrier-free application and interview process for all candidates. Should you require accommodations due to a disability or medical condition at any point throughout the hiring process, please contact People and Culture by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.