At Dejero, our mission is to provide fast, reliable, and secure connectivity, anywhere.
We like challenges. Solving them is what drives us. It’s what defines us. We listen to our customers. We learn from them. We collaborate with them. We cultivate ideas, test them, and improve upon them. That’s how we innovate. Our culture of collaboration and commitment to customer satisfaction is what sets us apart—and we know how to have fun too! We are privately held and ranked in the top 50 fastest-growing technology companies in Canada (2014, 2015 and 2016).
We are currently seeking 2 Business Information & Insights Systems Developers looking for an exciting opportunity to join our Business Information Systems Team, under the Finance Department. These positions are based out of our Waterloo head office, reporting to the Business Information & Insights Systems Manager.
- Provide tools to simplify business processes and help colleagues work more efficiently and effectively
- Manage information systems currently in place and seek continuous improvements and changes to create organizational efficiencies, primarily with in our ERP system - NetSuite
- Design and implement customization, data analysis, and automation tasks independently, while coordinating team members and vendors on larger projects
- Develop reports as required by the business and maintain flexibility as the business continues to grow and evolve
- Translate business requirements into functional business processes and designs and work with the business owners to bring projects to completion
- Responsible for managing information system vendors and third party support along with maintaining BIS system controls and permissions
- Develop and manage project plans from requirements definition through to post-implementation; executing projects in a timely manner
- Communicate status and a high level non-technical view of the project(s) to the project team and stakeholders
- Deliver documentation and training to end users
- Work with team members and end users to resolve technical issues
- Work with respective stakeholders on automating data analyses and reporting using MS Excel and VBA
- Maintain an awareness of business priorities, ensuring that time and resources are spent on high impact activities
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Netsuite will be a strong asset
- Experience in requirement documentation and support business leads from a systems expert position
- Familiarity with ERP and CRM systems
- Comfort working in a cross-platform environment
- Experience with standard project lifecycles and methodologies, scripting languages, SQL databases, MS Excel and VBA analytics
- A Bachelor’s degree in, Computer Science, Business or another relevant discipline
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Dejero is committed to providing a barrier free application and interview process for all candidates. Should you require accommodations due to a disability or medical condition at any point throughout the hiring process, please contact People and Culture by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.