Dejero simplifies the transport of live video and real-time data across remote or mobile IP networks.
We like challenges. Solving them is what drives us. It’s what defines us. We listen to our customers. We learn from them. We collaborate with them. We cultivate ideas, test them, and improve upon them. That’s how we innovate. Our culture of collaboration and commitment to customer satisfaction is what sets us apart—and we know how to have fun too. We are privately held and ranked amongst the fastest-growing technology companies in North America. If you are up for a rewarding challenge, then Dejero is the place for you.
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager who, like us, is passionate about defining solutions that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
You have a unique blend of business and technical savviness; you grasp big-picture vision, and have the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time with customers and prospects to understand their problems and working closely with development teams to bring the solutions to life. And you must be able to effectively communicate and collaborate with all areas of the company to ensure commercialization success.
- Researching and validating market problems by conducting market research supported by visits to customers, prospects and technology/solution partners to gain market insight.
- Understanding buyer personas and their selection criteria, understanding customer workflows, and articulating the needs of buyers and users.
- Liaising with and managing the collaboration activities with technology/solution partners.
- Conducting competitive analysis including technical assessments.
- Gathering, analyzing and helping to prioritize requirements for the product roadmap.
- Assist with refining and communicating the product strategy.
- Developing and communicating product requirements and use case scenarios to the development team.
- Packaging new features into product release cycles in partnership with the development team.
- Working closely with and supporting product development teams from inception through development, launch, and product iterations.
- Overseeing the development of technical documentation such as user manuals and solution notes.
- Coordinating product releases and product life cycle changes with marketing, sales, operations and support teams.
- Collaborating with product marketing to define the product positioning, clarifying key benefits, and providing target customer insight.
- Managing voice-of-the-customer input and market feedback.
- Evangelizing the solution value proposition and helping to develop educational content and sales tools to support the selling process.
- 3 to 5 years of product management experience with a proven track record.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of IP, cloud, networking, mobile and video technologies an asset.
- Proven ability to understand and articulate customers’ viewpoints, perspectives, and the problems they face, and define use case scenarios.
- Demonstrated understanding of Pragmatic Marketing (or other product management methodologies) to produce technical requirements documents.
- Self-motivated with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Detail oriented with ability to manage multiple and changing priorities.
- Willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Skilled at influencing a cross-functional team with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, listening, and negotiation skills.
- Possess valid passport with willingness to travel internationally to customers, prospects, and partners up to 15% of time.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Dejero is committed to providing a barrier free application and interview process for all candidates. Should you require accommodations due to a disability or medical condition at any point throughout the hiring process, please contact Human Resources by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 519.772.4824.