Dejero simplifies the remote acquisition, cloud management, and multiscreen distribution of professional live video over IP. Many of the world’s top broadcasters rely on Dejero for their mobile newsgathering needs.
At Dejero, we like challenges. Solving them is what drives us. It’s what defines us. We listen to our customers. We learn from them. We collaborate with them. We cultivate ideas, test them, and improve upon them. That’s how we innovate. Our culture of collaboration and commitment to customer satisfaction is what sets us apart—and we know how to have fun too. We are privately held and ranked amongst the fastest-growing technology companies in North America. If you are up for a rewarding challenge, then Dejero is the place for you.
We’re looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our online marketing campaigns across all of our digital channels. Joining our team in Waterloo, Ontario and reporting to the Director of Marketing Communications, the successful candidate is a hands-on, passionate, and focused marketer who has a unique blend of creative and analytical skills. So if you are a self-starter who lives for inbound marketing, social media, web design, and SEO, and have experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate—we want to hear from you.
- Manage the Dejero corporate website migration and ongoing maintenance including the inbound customer experience.
- Improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website, while devising ways to drive traffic.
- Be our HubSpot guru: Build landing pages, emails and marketing automation workflows to support on-going demand generation efforts, and be the best-practices resource for the Marketing team.
- Build relationships with our customers through social media, creating PR opportunities and influencing our brand personality.
- Develop and manage a social media calendar for all of our social media channels including: Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Vimeo.
- Develop, execute and manage the digital advertising calendar and budget including search engine marketing and social media advertising campaigns, using a range of techniques including paid search and SEO.
- Gather analytics and report on performance of all campaigns, activities and conversion rates against goals.
- Identify trends and new opportunities, and optimize spend and performance based on insights, as well as evaluate emerging technologies to provide rationale for adoption where appropriate.
- Understand our target audiences and ensure that Dejero’s brand and messaging is consistent and unified across all content and channels.
- You have 5 years of hands-on experience in digital marketing concepts, strategy, best practices and implementation.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and managing a website migration project in a similar digital marketing role.
- You have a university degree, preferably in communications, journalism or marketing.
- You have experience working in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities and are a master at multi-tasking with strong communication, time-and project-management skills.
- You are a guru with web content management systems and not afraid to dive into HTML code; experience with HubSpot and WordPress an asset.
- You are well versed in Google Analytics, SEO/SEM, inbound marketing, content, social and web design concepts.
- You live for social media and don’t understand how people communicated before its invention, and you have to know all new social media developments and best practices.
- You are adept at creating compelling supporting visuals—experience with InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator an asset.
- You are energetic, highly motivated, and organized with a “get ‘er done” attitude.
- You can work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- You have a positive attitude, are friendly and work well under pressure and deadlines.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Dejero is committed to providing a barrier free application and interview process for all candidates. Should you require accommodations due to a disability or medical condition at any point throughout the hiring process, please contact our People and Culture team, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone at 519.772.4824.